Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Sometimes shit happens

There has been few connection problems in these last few weeks. But now this problem is solved and I'm back online.
My tablet stopped working and i lost a lot of photos so in this post i keep it short and use photos i found on facebook.

I stayed in Livorno from 16th june until 20th june. There i looked around and in day time tryed few times begging but that didn't work out that well.
There i also met many young people and i even brought some strangers together because in the evenings a lot of people gathered around me to get to know what im doing.

This is one group of people who i met.


If the weather is good i will go back to Livorno for a birthday party tomorrow and then i can make some new photos from Livorno as well.

Friday evening i arrived in Pisa and i liked this city from the moment i got here.


But unfortunately the first week or so Pisa was a bit tough on me.

In the second night my sleeping bag and tent got stolen.
On the third morning i had over 39 ℃ fever, cough and sour throat.
But in the evening two brothers came to me and asked if i need an accommodation.

So this nice family hosted me for two days until i was healed.


After that my tablet stopped working completely.

I also went out with the guys who i met in Grosseto and they offered me an accommodation as well.


On the same evening one guy made me a present after he heard that my sleeping mat got stolen.


We also had a nice carbonara lunch together.


Soon after that i got a high fever again but this time i was alone with this. And i have to say that its really not good to just sit in one park for two days trying to heal. 

But by 30 june i was okey again but still with some problems like tablet.

So for the whole week everyday and sometimes even night time i was begging.
I got so much sun doing that (everyday between 12-15 i was exposed to the sun) that on the third day my face skin started to peal off and had a pretty big sun stroke for few days. But this time i didnt let this to bother me and did what i would have done in normal day. All though these hallucination's were quite fun sometimes.

But i got a suncream and it was then cloudy for few days so that got okey as well. 

But in the last week i was still having a lot of fun and ive been meeting so many different people here in pisa. 
I know a lot of people here but even more people know me. 

So yesterday i got myself a phone and now i will continue blogging and probably make even more photos because with a phone its a lot easier.

So far 1401 km.


2 comments: