Monday, June 16, 2014

Scary animals and rain

Surprisingly i did left from Grosseto in friday morning even though the fever was back.
So the first 5 km was very dizzy for me and  i couldn't understand a lot about what was going on. But with the heat and pressure i sweated all the poisons out and after that it was okey.

And for the first time the roads had smaller paraler pedestrian paths.



And i really liked it because for the first time i could listen music while i was walking and the km started to come a lot faster.

Also they had nice stop points.


And in the evening i finally made it to a point where i saw the end of the endless wheat fields.



There in the mountains it was beautiful but because it was night time i don't have any photos.
But at the same time it was quite scary because on the both sides of the road there was a forest. And i could hear a lot of big animals right next to me but i couldn't see them and know if they are dangerous or not.
But that put the adrenaline flowing which is pretty useful when you are tired and the legs don't want to move anymore.

I guess i should get myself some epinephrine (those who have seen the movie Crank will understand).

And when i got out from the forest, then for the first time i was happy to see a wheat field because i felt safe to fell a sleep.


The last view from the mountains in the morning.

Around two a clock i had a nice lunch and chat with this couple.


They had seen me before on the road and when they saw me passing the restaurant they invited me to join with them.

After that i was walking on the edge of a thunderstorm all day long.


But in the evening it finally caught up with me.
And it was one of the biggest thunder storms I've seen here in Italy. I tough that its not probably a good idea to walk with that on the open fields so i cuted my planned walk a lot shorter and instead of the planned 3 days it took me 4 days to get to Livorno.

I slept in a bus station but it was pretty much like sleeping under an open sky because the roof let all the water through and i still woke up soaking wet.


The next day i had heavy winds and a little bit of rain again but this time i found myself a good place to sleep.



I actually don't watch football but here in Italy its almost impossible to not know that the world cup is on. You can see all the time somewhere an italian flag.





And today the last 10 km to Livorno was amazing.







Here in Livorno i have been just walking around and haven't done not much else.
Also found a place to sleep where is wifi.

So far 1369 km.


No comments:

Post a Comment