Monday, June 2, 2014

Living in Rome, part 2

Its been a while since last post again, but i try to cover bigger things again.
After my friend Triinu left from Rome i started to earn little bit of money again to buy better equipment but it still wasn't as good as before because people know me already.

Last Sunday i had a really good morning.
When i woke up i discovered that somebody had made me a present while i was sleeping.


That was also the last day for me on that side of the river and Rome.
So in the evening i went to all the bars and restaurants to say goodbye.
And it was really nice that most of the bars made me a little present, from the simple coffees and ice creams to bottle of wine.

In the night i met with my friends and we had a little party with them.


But this little party got a bit long so i went to sleep at 7 am and woke up at 8am. 
And the lack of sleep wasn't good because i had planned a busy shopping day.
And i did the shopping in one of the Europe's biggest shopping mall where every year around 13 million people goes.
But i was still successful because the big amount of coffees i drinked.

I bought a new bag, new walking sticks and rubbers for the sticks.

When i unpacked my old bag i was really amazed how many things were inside.


But the new bag is a lot better.



And in the evening in went to the other side of the river.


And later i went to vatican.





I also visited Vatican in the next day to go inside as well.










And then i moved to Trastevere where i sleep on the main square so i guess i like people and crowdy places.



And its really nice here. The people are a lot better and the night life is amazing.



So i find many awsome people every night and even in day time.

Also something interesting happened in one day. Two girls came to me and gave me roses and then started chatting with me. I know that guys do that but that some girls also do like that was new for me.



Here i made quite good network for myself as well.

In the morning you can get free breakfast in that same church, for lunch there is a place where you can have good and big lunch for 2.50€ and in the evening i have my favorite restaurant.

There the workers are awsome and nice.


They occasionally give me free coffees and in the night tequila shots, snacks and also a dinner which is pasta and pizza.




I also met a cool Spanish guy. Hes traveling 1 year already and his wallet and all his things got stolen in Paris. So now he continues to travel with no money in Europe by trains. Ive been with him for three days.


I sure got a lot of good memory's and experiences from Rome to remember. But now its time to leave Rome behind and move forward.

So far 1037 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment