Saturday, August 1, 2015

A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.

Im sorry, its been a while since the last blog post. At firs i was just too lazy to write it (it takes quite while actually :D ) and later i broke mu hand and writing with just one thumb just took too damn long.

Anyways the alternative plan for the summer with i came up with is to visit some of the places and friends where ive been.

So in Alicante i got 4 euros together (its really difficult to earn money there) to get a bus back to Benidorm. 

(from my sleeping place)

I arrived there with 11 cents in my pocket so i went to hunt money straight away.
The night life is very active there so you can see more people after midnight on the streets than in the midday.


In two days i got enough money together to go to france (thanks to very generous donor who wished to stay anonymous). 
But saturday evening i went to a bar to have a tequila shot to wake me up. But the bartender was one slick mf and a good friend. So i got a tequila shot for 2 euros Then he said that i will give you 3 shots for 5 euros. I accepted that. But he wasnt finished yet. Then he said that he will give me 10 shots for 5 euros (i have a high alcohol tolerance and he probably wanted to test me). As much as i liked the offer i still said no because i dont love tequila so much. But i what i did say is that when would have a Jagermeister i would accept the offer. And you know what the bastard did? He went to a shop and bought a bottle of Jager for me. So i got drunk, really drunk! I woke up in another district in front of a American bar with no memory. It was 4 of july so i guess i celebrated that. 
And the shots werent small at all.



After that i saw that things wouldnt be good for me if i would stay in Benidorm any longer. So i decided to go to Tarragona.
Unfortunately one girl in Gandia managed to change my mind and i stayed there loner. Luckily i was able to keep my shit together, mostly.




So for the weekend i went back to Gandia and everything was perfect. All the friends and everything.



I had forgotten how strong is the local liqueur cazalla (i hadnt been drinking that almost for a month). So i got drunk pretty fast. And on my way to my friends place (the spanish temperamented girl) i managed somehow to broke my hand even.

The next day i went to the beach with the girl with who i hanged out the most and with who i had become a custom to go to the beach at sundays. But little did i know that this was a family event. 
I fucked that up for myself as well.
To kill the hangover it was few cazalla shots again (luckily i wasnt the only one drinking), then constantly some shots to kill the pain in my hand (the hospital can wait) and some shots just for fun. And of course cold beer in the beach. You see where im going with this? By the end i was pretty drunk and the girl obviously wasnt very happy about that. So the night ended badly.
But hey, the day was fun.
PS. By now everything is okey!








Tuesday i finally went to the hospital and got my hand fixed (sort of).

But by doing that i had missed my bus to Tarragona and it was either stay in Gandia and fuck up some more or go back to Benidorm even though ive said to myself numerous times that this is the last time im here. I decided to go back.
Things didnt go so good. On Thursday i got caught by the police again by earning money and they warrant so happy this time.
I talked my way out from the 300 euro fine.
Then i had to make another decision to hitchhike to tarragona with 4 euros in a highly difficult area to hitchhike or risk again. I took the risk. Saturday at 3 am i had enough money to get to Tarragona. I Actually liked to earn money at 3 am. You get free drinks and the girls come and sit on your lap and give kisses (the street life is not that bad). Everybody are drunk and the girls are especially friendly around that time. 
My favorite where the two Italian girls (im kinda nostalgic to italy) with who i just laughed all the time they spoke with each other in italian and with the hand gestures.



So at 5 am i got the bus to Tarragona finally. Which is a lovely city with a lot of history from the romans.




















Here i have earned money and mad a lot of new friends with who i have hanged out. Therese so much that has happened here so i just cant take this two weeks together.

Some of the people with who ive had a drink and half of them even offered me a place to sleep. Unfortunately most of the time i forget to take a photo.






And of course there is a homebar.
Cheapest bar in town with cool decorations and lovely bartenders.




When i first went back to there (i was here in december) they were happy to see me and said that after i left a lot of people went to the bar because i advertised it on my blog and said hy from me. Nice thing to hear. Well if dont know where the bar and want to go there or see me. Its called Mala bar and from Plaza del la font (the main square in the old town) you start walking towards the church then the first street to right once the street has gone up.


Then there has been few events in Tarragona as well.






And during one night my bag almost got stolen. I mean like i woke up and saw two guys trying to walk away with my bag :D

Anyways i probably leave tomorrow, maybe monday.

And still the blog will be renamed to www.roadtomyfreedom.blogspot.com just dont know when. So if this address doesnt work you know. And you can always google walking across europe (im on the first page).

Still feel bad to leave you out again from so many things so from now on i really try to post at least twice a week.

So far 3118 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment