Thursday, August 20, 2015

Visiting a french girl

Monday i took the bus and drove5 km away from st-tropez to a big mall to buy back some of the stuff that got stolen. Unfortunately i did it in rush our and it took 1,5 hours to get there. Also i only got half of the stuff i wanted.


But i got a haircut again and bought a shaving machine which was probably the most important. The beard was staring to get too messy.


Tuesday i earned money like normally so nothing to talk about that.




St - Tropez is a place favored by rich and celebrities. This is a photo from club called VIP ROOM. People who have been there.


Some cars again.



By now i had been earning money every day. Havent been in the bars because here its way over my price limit, actually didnt drink at all. And bought always cheap food.
So i decided to reward myself with taking a day off from St-tropez and went to Toulon to visit the french girl who i met on the bus.

I went there just for one night but somehow i ended up staying there 5 nights. 
There is  not much im going to talk about that but i had a really good time. 










Some photos of Toulon.







And because her home was on the other side of the bay we took the ferry ride several times.






Monday it was finally time to go back to St-Tropez. I arrived like its a custom to me just with few cents and coins in my pocket. But i could care less, i was in St-Tropez.

So until today i have earned money every day again. But unfortunately for me the season is starting to get to an end. And for me that means less money and colder nights.


And a yach with Ford GT 40 colors was back from last year.


I met this family wednesday and they offered me a place to sleep 15 km away in the mountains. But because i wanted to be back in the morning i said no.


Some photos from St-Tropez




And a view of sunrise from my bed.


So far 3118 km.

Ps. Blog will be renamed to www.roadtomyfreedom.blogspot.com at 10 of september.

1 comment: