Thursday, August 6, 2015

My house got stolen :D

Seriously, my backpack is my house. I have there my kitchen (when the cooking stuff is out), my bedroom (when the sleeping things are out) and a living room (when i carry my backpack) which is the biggest in the world since my living room is the whole world.

Saturday night i was in my homebar having the last drinks with some of my friends and saying goodbye once again.

Then i went to sleep the the city's main square since they are usually the safest because they have cameras and people walking by.


At 7am i woke up and discovered that my bag was gone. But instead of panicking i stayed calm and started thinking what the robber would do. For me the obvious answer was to take the bag to some place hidden, take everything worth taking and get the hell out.
I found my bag 10 minutes later from one side alley being ripped apart.



Things that got stolen: my brand new nike shoes (the last ones got stolen as well), flippers, all my hygiene stuff, good and expensive perfume, electric shaver, phone charger, some of the nicer clothes, the best head lamp there is, my personal diary, some of my cooking stuff, walking sticks, sleeping mat, first aid kit, cd player and many other smaller things. So i pretty much found just some of my clothes. Total loss about 300 euros.

I figured that i wasnt going to go to the police because it would take hours there and i would have to stay weeks more in town. Even though i know the guy who robbed me.

But before i left, i got to a group of sunday morning drinkers. As i walked by one girl from Peru invited me to her table and started buying me beers and said that i can live in her place for a while. Almost even went there but just before that, her boyfriend showed up. Soon enough the girl started crying and went all emotional so it wasnt appropriate to take a photo.

(All this is one group)

So i continued my plan to go to Barcelona.
I didnt take almost any photos and there so much to look there. I just didnt have time for that.




Once i arrived in Barcelona i called a friend and went to his bar. We catched up and i could drink all the beers for free in his bar. What else can you wish for.
After he closed the bar we went to his place where he washed all my clothes and i got a nice sleep.

Monday i decided that im going to take the night bus to toulon so i can sleep on the bus and make a use from the day.

The first half of the day i earned money and then something really good happened.

I saw a girl again who i met in Tarragona in January. And she is crazy like i am so we get a long very well. I mean how many girls challenge you to go skinny dipping with her at 5 am with 3 degrees outside?

So instantly me her and her boyfriend (who seems to be exactly like me) went to have a beer and catched up again.


Time went way too fast and on the next moment i was on my way to the bus.

There i got a bad news that all the tickets are sold and i have to wait til the next.
So i did my puppy eyes and some sweet talk. To what she made some calls and 15 minutes i got a ticket.

When i went to the bus almost all the seats where full. I went to sit next to a cute girl.
I was a bit tipsy and wanted to have some fun.
At first she didnt seem to be so happy about me sitting there. She had some bags and everybody knows that its better to sleep on two seats instead of one.
First i offered her that she can put some of her bags under my legs so she would feel more comfortable. The i started speaking with her so she could feel free and comfortable next to me. Until one moment i suggested her that she could lay on me so that way we could both sleep on two seats.
Except we never got to the sleeping part.
The best bus ride of my life.
When we arrived in Toulon she just said Nice to meet you and when you ever come to Toulon send me a text.

From there i took the bus to my final Destination - St-Tropes

At first i did a photo tour and actually many of the yachts i saw last year here as well.
























One day i do a photo tour for tow itself as well.

And in the evening i spent time with my good friend Ferdinand who i met a year ago here in Saint -Tropez and in january again in the middle of nothing when he was cycling to north and i was walking south.


Some cars in the night.





Wednesday i was earning money for the whole day until the police sent me away in the evening. An hour later i went back and then another hour later he sent me away again but this time he seem do be a bit angry (i cant speak french). I didnt test my luck more and went to chat with Ferdinand again and later in the midnight took a little tour in the port again.









After that i met a steward and a stewardess from one yacht. They invited me to a bar and we had some drinks over there.



This morning i went back to their yacht and they gave me nice present.




And then i went to earn money again. This time they sent me away two hours earlier than yesterday. But i didnt go back. I dont want to piss them off too much. I want to stay here a while. So from now on the first half of the they i earn money (way less police) and in the evening i do something else. Sometimes i get some donations just by walking around so its not that bad.

So far 3118 km

No comments:

Post a Comment