Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Walking across Europe



I have decided to do yet another crazy idea in my life into action.
I plan to walk 5000 km along the coast of Mediterreinian sea to Gibraltar straight and from there to North - Portugal.

One of the terms is that i cant use any means of transportation during this walk (except the 20 minutes ferry ride from Messina to villa san giovanni)

To begin this journey i have:
Tent
Sleeping bag
Roll matt
Backpack
Running shoes
Some clothes
Notebook
Tablet
Walking sticks
And 25 euros

Equipment that i had to buy.



I try to start posting to this blog when i find some wifi network. And i plan to post here the things that have happened with me on the road, people who i have met on the road, places where i have been.


Todays morning letter i found on my bag before leaving from the family with who i was staying.


15 comments:

  1. Sa oled lahe, Miku! Elame kaasa igale Su sammule :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mihkel. We met in a "cafe" in tn Saint Tropez". I admire your challenge. Enjoy your trip and take care. I wish you wonderful meetings with a lot of people Sylvie Peeters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I saw you today walking throught Marina Street in Barcelona! Good Luck! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing you has inspired us to take the world! Good luck! Besos desde BCN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!! We are seeing you right now in the Barcelona Cathedral, stay strong and much luck.
    Judith & Alex

    ReplyDelete
  6. We see you today in Tarragona, good luck in your travel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you liked the Christmas biscuits

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to see you last night in Gandia for a beer & Fallas. If you are still there next Monday, we'll bring you some home made cookies for your journey.
    David y Joanne Kitching

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea ! I'm sure you enjoyed it so far and will go on having a great time thinking .... As the song goes "...and I think to myself, what a wonderful world..."

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just saw you on Alicante. Go on man!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We see you in benidorm today. Have a good walk!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice to meet u Mike. We just talked.
    I must confess im sooooo jealous!! :)

    KateLovesGermany, Tarragona

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heyy, today in St. Tropez. Im your fan. Please, take care and god bless you. When will you in czech republic u can stay by me. ;) Lena, insta. aknel1990

    ReplyDelete