Friday, March 28, 2014

Messina

Yesterday night i met another cool person. He had just finished reading the book " Into the wild "  and was so fascinated and enthusastic when he met a person like me.



So he took me to the nearest place that was opened at that time (which turned out to be a tobacco store) and bought all kinds of good things to me. 


Later i was feeling little bit sleepy and went to the bar to drink some coffe.


Then i ordered another one.


The last one was the big coffe (did you even notice the difference)

And with those chocolates and coffes i had enough energy to walk 40 km (last 7 was up to the mountains again)





I arrived in Messina 1 pm and been here since that.
I will also probably spend the night here and take the ferry to mainland tomorrow morning.

So far 250 km


2 comments: