Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Nice morning

Yesterday it started raining pretty heavily and also the wind was very big. So I tought that i found a nice place to sleep behind the supermarket.
Well, it turned out that it was a elementary school.
My morning wake up call was kids gathering in front of my tent until the teachers called them back.

Few minutes later the policearrived and they were realy nice to me again. Said that its not a good place to sleep, checked my passport and whished me a good trip.


Also that night my sign was destroyed by the rain and i was little bit sad about that because it had helped me so much already.

Luckily after 200 m of walking i found this.


And 15 minutes later i had a new sign.



Also i lost my toothbrush so i did some shopping. All together 3.70 €



I found some oranges to eat this time.



Today has been raining all day but fortunetly not so heavily and theres no wind.



So far 154 km



1 comment: