Thursday, March 27, 2014

Tequila, whiskey, rum and pizza

Yeah, my life is still good.

Tuesday night around 10 pm I was soaking wet and cold so I went to one bar with intentions to drink coffe and warm up.
But i didnt even had a chance to ask for coffe when these guys asked me if i drink.



With them i drank 1 lemonchello, 2 tequila and 2 rum shots

When they left i sat another hour there and then came two other guys.
With them i drank 3 whiskey shots.



Tuesday night i went to bed at 4.30 am in Patti beach


Yesterday morning i went to one bar to order coffe and charge the battery again.
When i started to pay for the coffe, owner said that i would put my money back and gave me the coffe for free.



After i finished the coffe he asked if im hungry and i said yes.
Then he gave me two slices of pizza.



Also yesterday the road took me to the mountains which was very beautiful.



Today i slept in some kinda lemon farm.



I also bought food today and i spent 1.15 €


After that i started eating near the shop and one young women gave me 10 euros.



And about half an hour ago i got another 10 euros when one guy quickly pulled over and handed me 10 euros and then drove away (all the cars were waiting behind him).

Also i think that tomorrow i will arrive at messina port.

So far 210 km

No comments:

Post a Comment