Sunday, March 23, 2014

Tutto bene

So everything is okey.
Yesterday I only walked 15 km and went to bed already at 7 pm because I was tired and hungry (i only had half a bread in the morning)
But today has been fucking awsome and great.

In the morning i found a mandarin farm so i got a realy nice breakfest and collected some to my bag also.

Then i was walking on strada statale 113 like usally.


Then one guy stoped and gave me a bag of pasteries and wished good luck and then drove away.

After i was walkin 15 km I stoped at one bar and asked if i could charge my battery.


They said that i could charge my batter over there and asked if i want some coffe.
I responded that i dont have money and little bit later they brought me coffe and food.

The women who was working there was realy nice to me and we palyed cards and chat for many hours.



Later she made a huge sandwich (a.k.a panini) to me.


After 4 hours of charging battery arrived these guys at the bar.


They bought four beers and chips to me and shared their cigarettes with me, even though we didnt speak.



After spending five and a half hours over there i left.

Then in next town which was about 3 km away police stoped me and wanted to check my documents (that was the first time in Italy when somebody asked my document)

And thats the part that gets realy funny.
They asked what i am doing and where i eat and sleep and if my parents know what i am doing. It felt like they were little bit concerned about me.
After 15 minutes of talking and checking my documents they gave back my passport with 5 euros and wished me good luck.

Today i have walked 24 km and will probably walk little more.

And i have learned to find wifi in the middle of nothing, like now i am in some place where is one hotel and four houses.

So far 103 km



No comments:

Post a Comment