Friday, March 21, 2014

Second day

So i have decided to write my blog in english because i realised google translateis still shit :D
Last few days have been great and right now i accidentaly found wifi in the middle of road.
 

Yesterday i started my trip at 2 pm from the farm i was living and working.
After 10km of walking i reached to the first town called Altavilla Milicia.
And then one men noticed me from a bar and came to talk with me.
After what he asked me to join with him in a bar and bought me some pies and coffe.

Later after 10 km of walking I passed a very small city and on guy saw me and pulled over to talk.
He recomended me good places were i could sleep and gived me a punch of bananas, apples and soya milk. Later he saw me in Termini Imerse where i was lost and gived me the directions back on the right road


Termini Imerse was actually beautiful town.
.

Somewhere in the middle of road


This morning.


Found a place in the shadow because the midday sun is so hot



Altogether i have walked 51km so far. But im heading to cefalu today so approxemetly 10 km more to walk today





No comments:

Post a Comment