Monday, March 24, 2014

First time I buy food

Yesterday it was very hard to find a place to sleep and when I checked the map I saw that there is no road sides to sleep for the next 10 km.
But luckily i found a park to sleep.

(to the right is strada statale 113)

Later on the road i met one old man who has cycling all over in europe for almost two years now. So being old is not a good reason not to exercise.


Later i arrived in one small town and i felt hungry so for the first time i spent money on food ( it was only 1 euro ). I bought a little sandwich.


Few minutes later waitress came to me and gave me a free fanta which cheered up my day a little more.


Later i found near the road some lemon trees and collected few lemons to add lemon juice to tne water so i could get some vitamins.



Now im in some kinda small town again and im gone move to the next town soon.
Also it will probably start to rain tonight which is not good.

So far 127 km


3 comments:

  1. Ciao Mihkel!!! I think about youuu
    I will follow you in the blog and i wish you good lifee!!! Enjoy ;-)
    Francesca ( from the bar in Torremuzza)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuus teema, jätka samas vaimus. Endalgi mõttes olnud mingi säärane rännak ette võtta kunagi, inspireerituna filmidest Into the Wild, Motorcycle Diaries, 7 Years in Tibet jne...
    Nüüd üks inspiratsiooni allikas juures, ehk siis see blogi siin ;)

    ReplyDelete